Furthermore, signore, each part of the forum and its topic listings had a personalised comment from the creator below them. A room titled Rant, rant, rant particularly caught my eye as rather humorous. The comment below it said to bitch about all things Hollywood, a very human statement to make. Overall I find this site to be extremely user friendly and rather inviting and friendly towards users. It is simply set out, the layout is easy to follow and the information held within it is easily categorised so as to make it as easy as possible on people searching for a specific thing.
I would say this is quite easily one of my favourite websites, and besides facebook this would probably be the one I frequent the most. The Joblo's team writing style and vast archive of news stories are a big draw to me, and the fact that the website does not burden itself with masses of terminology, but at the same time keep a sense of advanced knowledge, is great to read. It is individualised within each article and the writers have a great sense of their audience. Within the forum this is the same, members of the community are all here because of their love for film, and this is reflected wholly in the way the site is written.
Friday, 29 February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nathan,
I think the points you make about the usability of the website are good, and this goes someway to describe its appeal.
All the best
Emma
Hey Emma,
I find this website very easy to use, and I think it is a lot to do with the way it is laid out.
Nathan
Post a Comment